Sunday, March 6, 2016

This St Michael's Archangel Church which has recently added to NJ's endangered sites list. The doors of this church opened in 1875. It was built by an Irish architect named Patrick Keely. The church also has an attached monastery that was running until 1981. It was then purchase by the Korean Presbyterian Church who's congregation was only 100 members. Currently, it is abandoned and not opened to the public but, the monastery portion the complex has been converted into condos. #grammasters3 #grammaster3 #grammaster

via GHarvey Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment